We provide a full support and counselling to every type of company involved in power, oil & gas, mining, commodities, metals & minerals, renewable and clean-tech energy industries.
Our clients include public and private companies, developers, lenders, investors, contractors, consultants and end-users, as well as regulators, industry associations, and government and non-governmental bodies.
Our practice offers a diverse array of services across the energy and natural resources sectors:
- Renewable energy
- Oil & gas
- Infrastructure projects
- Trade & commodity finance
- Advising a leading oil and gas company in respect of Bitcoin mining and reductions of methane emissions possibility;
- Advising Nafta a.s. and Nafta Exploration d.o.o. in relation to various aspects of the oil and gas exploration and production project including but not limited to – requirements for drilling a wells, agreements with Croatian forests, land usage permits, environment issues, farm-in agreement, joint operation agreement etc.
- Advising Naftna Industrija Srbije (NIS) in relation litigation with Glencore concerning contaminated oil;
- Advising Valgo SA in relation to sanitation of “Sovjak pit” remediation public procurement project valued at 69 Mln EUR;
- Advising a leading German developer of wind farms on various commercial, corporate, regulatory, property and environment issues relating to a greenfield wind farm project development in Croatia;
- Advising a German developer and investor on a broad scope of energy regulation and various project specific regulatory issues relating to a development of photovoltaic (solar) power plant and wind farm in Croatia;
- Advising a German-Slovenian group of developers on various construction issues relating to the construction of wind farm project in Croatia;
- Advising a renowned international investment bank in relation to the acquisition of an equity stake in a wind farm developer in Croatia;
- Advising a leading international oil and gas trading company on various issues relating to an LNG project in Croatia and their involvement;
- Advising an international oil and gas company in relation to a tender for the exploration of oil and gas in Croatia, offshore and onshore;
- Advising a UK investment fund in relation to the acquisition of several biomass power plants in Croatia;
- Advising an international developer on the financing issues of 2 biomass power plants;
- Advising a Croatian gas trading company on various commercial and regulatory issues;
- Advising a Croatian environment protection and planning specialist company on number of environmental and regulatory project specific issues;
- Advising a Croatian manufacturing company on waste water issues arising out of production process
- Advising an international investor in relation to the acquisition of a significant equity stake in a leading waste collection and processing company in Croatia