We know that human resources are the heart of every successful company and understand the sector into a great detail. Our lawyers cooperate on daily basis with human resource departments of our clients to find the most viable solutions to keep their employees well organised, healthy and productive at all times. We also consult individuals in protection of their employment rights.
Our employment practice is at the top level and we provide a comprehensive legal support in various contentious and non-contentions labour law matters such as in relation to:
- Hiring, employment termination and outplacements programs;
- Healthy and safety issues;
- Non-compete issues;
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment) issues;
- Immigration and relocation of employees;
- Dealings with syndicates and employment councils;
- Employment related litigations and ADR’s;
- Strikes and other employee actions;
- Structuring pension and retirement plans;
We also provide companies with special tailored in-house education programs for their employees. We work closely with Compsych Corporation, one of leading Employee Assistance Program (SAP) provider in the world serving more than 30.000 organisations, more than 28.000 individuals in more than 130 countries. Building on that experience, we pioneered a first-ever specialized law related EAP for organisations doing business in Croatia called EAP Legal assistance. By entering into a program, organisations could provide their employees with an additional benefit – to be able to take care of any legal matter that may encounter in their everyday life, while at the same time developing focused and satisfied employees.
Further, we have also pioneered a first-ever specialized legal outplacement program for companies looking to downsize and implement a subsequent outplacement program. By entering into a program, employees are supported in their everyday legal need and during a pursue of a new career path.
Whether you are entering the market, hiring, downsizing or merely reorganizing your business we can be of an avail.
- Advising a confidential client, a leading German supermarket chain in relation to structuring and drafting non-compete agreements for their 3000+ employees (2020);
- Advising Mastercard International in relation to structuring a pension scheme (2020);
- Advising Tate & Lyle in relation to the employment termination decisions due to the business reasons (2020);
- Advising a confidential client, a leading international pharmaceuticial company in relation to TUPE regulations applicable to a joint venture with a competitor (2020);
- Advising Unilever Croatia in relation to various employment and immigration matters (2020);
- Advising and representing Lenovo Croatia in relation to employee complaint, state inspectorate proceeding and relevant court proceedings (2019-2020);
- Advising a confidential client, an international food production company on various immigration issues (2020);
- Advising China Machinery and Engineering Corporation in relation to regulatory HSE, employment and immigration matters (2019);
- Advising a confidential client, an international asset managers in relation to managerial duties when conducting business operations while temporary in Croatia (2019).